Chiswick is our fourth and most prestigious of our hairdressing and barbering academies and was opened by World Renowned hair-up artist Patrick Cameron in September 2016. At Chiswick we have the very latest designed and manufactured salon equipment from Maletti SpA based in Reggio Emilia, Italy. The salon has been designed in Italy for the LHAA by Maletti and represents the London image for hairdressing. Chiswick has 19 hairdressing columns, a specialist barbering section and a fully equipped training room with touch screen computing for the delivery of hairdressing and barbering theory.
To deliver and assess the hairdressing six-month programme to Adult learners.
- Deliver Practical and Theory sessions that adheres to LHAA’s scheme of work and the Education inspection framework standards
- Undertake valid, fair, authentic, and reliable assessment ensuring evidencing and tracking of achievement is recorded using the LHAA e-portfolio and tracking systems
- Ensure all learner records and reporting is kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirements.
- Provide robust and impartial information, advice, and guidance to learners throughout their learner journey including exit advise in relation to employment opportunities
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.