Become the go to person for current and future activity with the Mayoral Combined Authorities in WECA CPCA GMCA WMCA TVCA NoT SCR WYCA as well as GLA Supporting the External Client Director with relationship management with the Combined Authorities managing key stakeholders and identifying suitable new business development opportunities within these designated regions Close liaison with LCG’s operational and curriculum teams to ensure we both comply and maximise the opportunity with AEB, bootcamps etc To support the new bids and tender opportunities within the designated regions To provide clear, accurate advice and guidance to internal customers on the nuances of each Combined Authority
- Current knowledge of the skills funding landscape
- Be a key contact between the stakeholder and all relevant internal departments throughout any relevant activity in the designated Combined Authority region, in particular:
- Delivery of AEB contracts
- Sales of other services like bootcamps
- Monitor performance against agreed objectives including; MCV, success rates, quality and audit compliance
- Hold regular review meetings with stakeholders such as external representatives from the Combined Authorities and internal department like MIS, Curriculum and Sales
- Collaborate closely with Colleagues in the direct delivery team and within MIS to ensure consistency across all areas of the business.
- Ensure update of CRM with any new commercial opportunities
- Evaluate the market landscape within the Combined Authority regions and scope out opportunities to win new business and implement the sales strategy that creates ongoing opportunities for new business
- Identify and develop sales opportunities with decision makers at prospective clients through cold calling, marketing campaigns, networking and attendance at appropriate events.
- Support the development and delivery of high-calibre propositions and presentations
- Market the company’s existing range of products and services through sales meetings, presentations and conference calls.
- To have a persuasive approach and convert potential clients into active partners
- Develop a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship and drive sales.
- Support the identification of market trends and potential new products and / or services.
- Where appropriate, supply advice and guidance on funding rules, audit compliance and best practice
- Deal promptly, efficiently and professionally with stakeholder and colleague requests
- Facilitate appropriate training sessions to new and prospective stakeholders
- Promote any appropriate existing services or products that could help the company’s clients meet or achieve their set targets and objectives.
- Ensure marketing team and CRM are continually updated on any amendments to contacts on our mailing database.
- Support the External Client Director to meet and / or exceed set revenue income targets and develop the prospect business pipeline and assist in the development of an on-going client generation strategy
- Contribute to overall business activity, including networking events and conferences
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.