This is an exciting and diverse new role within LCG Apprenticeship Division (we call it Corporate Professions to reflect the diverse range of employers we work with). As Head of Performance and Resource Planning you will work with stakeholders from operations, sales, and recruitment to ensure we are well resourced to meet demand and that our learners have a high-quality induction experience. You will be a confident people person who understands data, process, and project management with a passion for improving lives. As a leader of the business, you will develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that the division has an overarching view of short-, medium- and long-term resource requirements that enables effective planning.
- Take full responsibility for planning and resourcing the learner induction process.
- Ensure we have the right number of suitable people (delivery staff), at the right time to meet sales pipeline demand.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (sales, recruitment, and operations) to improve reporting that supports effective resource planning.
- Work in collaboration with operations to ensure learners have an excellent start to their learning experience.
- Work closely with the Heads of Service and Director of Corporate Operations to meet and exceed performance targets for the team.
- Prepare reports and recommendations to the Director and relevant stakeholders.
- Be an active member of Corporate Professions improvement and management team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts, risks and strategies.
- Deep analytical experience and familiarity with interpreting and identifying trends within large amounts of data.
- Project Management experience.
- Proven experience in problem-solving skills and crafting recommendations
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silve
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.