Learning Curve Group are national training provider going through an exciting period of change and growth across all its services. As part of this growth, we have seen our digital provision go from strength to strength, supporting learners through IT and digital qualifications. To ensure the learners have a robust induction, we are looking to recruit a tech savvy and inspirational individual to provide high-quality Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance prior to starting their course. With national coverage the majority of sessions will be delivered online in a group format using web based meeting/classroom software. You will need sound technical knowledge of the IT and digital sector and be able to guide learners with the careers opportunities available to them following completion of the course.
- To deliver high quality CEIAG sessions on a one-to-one and group basis
- Responsible for running all learner inductions prior to them starting their course
- Schedule and organise Q&A sessions with learners
- Empower and develop learner confidence
- With your understanding of the market, impart your knowledge on to the learners
- Deliver personalised support to learners where necessary
- Work proactively with the Enrolments and Administration team to ensure a streamline and effective process
- Develop and maintain effective channels of communication
- To maintain your personal development to keep up to date with any changes in the IT/Digital sector
- Provide learners, customers and colleagues with support, advice guidance as part of your everyday role
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and be vigilant to potential concerns and risks at all times
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
We love to develop our people so even if you don't meet 100% of the essential criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Good knowledge of the IT and Digital industry
- Experience providing CEIAG and/or induction sessions
- Extensive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent level of IT and computer skills
- L2 IAG Qualification
You will need these important qualities:
- Good organisational planning skills
- Drive and enthusiastic to support learners
- Self-reliant and able to manage own workload
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
You’re unique – and we love that about you. As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Don’t just take our word for it though! Our commitment to a number of covenants and pledges will show you just how serious we are about equal opportunities for all:
- Disability Confident Employer
- Armed Forces Covenant Silver
- Domestic Abuse Covenant
- Durham Enable
- Care Leaver Covenant
26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
We understand the gift of time, whether it’s to see your loved ones or just spending time doing the things you love. That’s why in addition to your basic allowance of 26 days your annual leave allowance can rise to as much as 44 days per annum (inclusive of BH) because of these amazing extra leave perks:
Buy & Sell | You can buy sell up to an extra 5 days annual leave each year
2YRS Service | Staff who have 2YRS service received an extra 2 days annual leave
5YRS Service | Staff who have 5YRS service receive a further 2 days annual leave
10YRS Service | Staff who have 10YRS service receive a further 1 days annual leave
We have a huge range of perks which you can look at here
HEAD OFFICE PERKS
We wish we could provide these to all, but as a national company its not always possible. However these perks are available to all staff when they attend our incredible Head Office space.
- Electric Car charging points
- Free fruit, Coffee and Tea
- Onsite Shower
- Prayer room on request or list of nearest available places of worship
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or need support in applying for this role, please contact our recruitment team on 01388 777129 or Workforus@Learningcurvegroup.co.uk
If the working hours, days or times don't quite meet your needs please contact us to see if we can accommodate working flexibly.