This role requires highly motivated and self-driven people to deliver teaching, learning and assessment to Level 3 learners on Learning Curve Group’s Advanced Learning courses. Tutors will have recent experience and qualifications in the vocational sector relevant to the course and will take full responsibility for the effective running of the course and the associated administrative duties in accordance with the funding regulations and awarding organisation criteria (City & Guilds).
• Deliver a timetable of teaching, learning and assessment as agreed with the Quality Manager ensuring a positive learner experience and timely achievement
• To undertake qualification delivery planning in collaboration with team members that is compliant with all external requirements
• Ensure that support systems are provided to facilitate positive retention, achievement and progression
• Complete manual and e registers (ProSolutions) in a timely manner to the required standards
• Monitor attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and effectively report to management
• Deal with learner requirements quickly and effectively
• To ensure ILPs and progress reviews are completed appropriate to individual learner requirements, including the setting of smart targets
• Timely completion of assessment documentation to meet awarding body, audit and organisational requirements
• Submit portfolios in a timely manner for interim and summative verification and work with the Quality team to ensure improvement activities are completed
• To obtain a consistent record of 'Good’ observation grades (in line with OFSTED expectations) and aspire to achieve 'Outstanding’ performance
• Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD
• Attend standardisation and team meetings at designated centres to develop team and individual performance
• Promote and ensure safe working practices and safeguarding of learners in line with current Health and Safety legislation and LCG Safeguarding and Prevent policies.
• Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours.
• Implement and comply with the Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
• Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all time.
• Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
You’ll need these important qualities:
A genuine desire to help learners transform their lives
The ability to inspire and mentor adults to achieve.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Good administration skills
Appropriate classroom management skills
It is essential that you;
Hold a teaching qualification at PTTLS level 3 or be working towards one.
Hold L3 Hair and Media Make-up, L3 Beauty Therapy, L3 Nail Technology or equivalent qualifications.
Hold an assessor qualification
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Laptop and Mobile phone
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters