As Regional Account Manager you will actively drive service growth within the Further Education sector from within the Midlands area. The role will be field based and the successful individual will be tasked with both existing and new business growth, promoting the companies range of products and services through sales meetings, presentations and conference calls.
- Supporting the RAD with managing key accounts and identifying suitable new business development opportunities within the designated region.
- To support the new business income target within the designated region.
- Where appropriate be the primary point of contact with prospective clients within the designated region or support the RAD with queries as applicable.
- To provide clear, accurate advice and guidance to customers.
- Support the RAD to evaluate the market landscape (including strength and weaknesses of competitors) and scope out opportunities to win new business and work alongside the RAD to implement the sales strategy that creates ongoing opportunities for new business within the designated region.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities with decision makers at prospective clients through cold calling, marketing campaigns, networking and attendance at appropriate events.
- Support the development and delivery of high-calibre propositions and presentations for existing and prospective clients at various levels
- Market the company’s existing range of products and services through sales meetings, presentations and conference calls.
- To have a persuasive approach and convert potential clients into active partners
- Develop a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship and drive sales.
- Support the identification of market trends and potential new products and / or services.
- Where appropriate, supply advice and guidance on funding rules, audit compliance and best practice
- Deal promptly, efficiently and professionally with client and colleague requests
- Facilitate appropriate training sessions to new and prospective clients
- Promote any appropriate existing services or products that could help the company’s clients meet or achieve their set targets and objectives.
- Ensure marketing team are continually updated on any amendments to contacts on our mailing database.
- Support the RAD to meet and / or exceed set revenue income targets and develop the prospect business pipeline and assist in the development of an on-going client generation strategy
- Contribute to overall business activity, including networking events and conferences
- Be a key contact between the customer and all relevant internal departments throughout any relevant activity in the designated region, in particular:
- Sales of learning content
- Delivery of subcontracts
- Sales of other services
- Monitor performance against agreed objectives
- Hold regular review meetings and support sessions as required
- Ensure accounts are kept up to date on any new commercial opportunities
- Support the RAD to develop links through networking within designated region.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good team player
- Ability to generation New Business
- Knowledge of the FE College and Training provider Network
- Strong Relationship Building experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self Motivated
- Negotiation and objection handling experience
- Sales Experience
- Closing sales skills
- Excellent IT skills - including word/ excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using Social Media for connections
- Full Driving Licence and access to own car
- Access to the Internet
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.