Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist we work with further education providers, employers, and learners to help them achieve success. We have strong values which are all centred around our learners – and that is how we believe it should be, as we impact on over 100,000 of them every year. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision to ‘transform lives through learning’.
As a Sales Advisor you will be contacting companies and individuals to promote Learning Curve Group cross-selling a wide range of products but primarily focusing on both Level 2 and Level 3 Nationally recognised qualifications. Data sourcing for new clients along with utilising other selling tools including Social Media. Account managing existing clients to ensure excellent relationships are maintained. Providing feedback and progress reports to your business accounts. Working closely with other department to share best practice and to ensure we adhere to Learning Curve Groups mission, vision and values at all times.
For this role you just need to be tenacious, comfortable in making outbound calls and using your own initiative.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deal with both inbound and outbound enquiries via phone/email.
- Promoting all available products via telephone, email and social media to all prospects as well as existing clients.
- Manage enquiries from clients and provide appropriate support.
- Working towards KPI’s where commission scheme will reward.
- Working within a team environment and achieving the required goals.
- Liaise with other internal departments to keep records up to date where appropriate
- Manage and keep your own CRM system up to date
- Where appropriate, answering internal calls as well as making outbound calls
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Implement and comply with Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Tenacious & Resilient
- Patient and understanding
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent work ethics
- Excellent time keeping
- Positive attitude
- Proactive and versatile to work within a team and individually
- Patient, organised and be able to think outside of the box
- Basic salary of £19,305.00 + OTE of up to £30,000 - £35,0000
- Progression Opportunities
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Savers Scheme
- Discount Voucher Scheme
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
You’re unique – and we love that about you. As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Don’t just take our word for it though! Our commitment to a number of covenants and pledges will show you just how serious we are about equal opportunities for all:
- Disability Confident Employer
- Armed Forces Covenant Silver
- Domestic Abuse Covenant
- Durham Enable
- Care Leaver Covenant
26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
We understand the gift of time, whether it’s to see your loved ones or just spending time doing the things you love. That’s why in addition to your basic allowance of 26 days your annual leave allowance can rise to as much as 44 days per annum (inclusive of BH) because of these amazing extra leave perks:
Buy & Sell | You can buy sell up to an extra 5 days annual leave each year
2YRS Service | Staff who have 2YRS service received an extra 2 days annual leave
5YRS Service | Staff who have 5YRS service receive a further 2 days annual leave
10YRS Service | Staff who have 10YRS service receive a further 1 days annual leave
YOUR OTHER PURPLE PERKS
- Early Finish Fridays | Our staff can enjoy a 4PM finish on the last Friday of Every Month
- Armed Forces Covenant Silver | Extra leave entitlements for reservists
- Healthcare Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Social events
- Company Sick Pay and Bereavement Leave
- Uniform provided
HEAD OFFICE PERKS
We wish we could provide these to all, but as a national company its not always possible. However these perks are available to all staff when they attend our incredible Head Office space.
- Electric Car charging points
- Free fruit, Coffee and Tea
- Onsite Shower
- Prayer room on request or list of nearest available places of worship
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or need support in applying for this role, please contact our recruitment team on 01388 777129 or Workforus@Learningcurvegroup.co.uk
If the working hours, days or times don't quite meet your needs please contact us to see if we can accommodate working flexibly.