Learning Curve Group have a brand new exciting role for a Senior Bid Writer to join our Bids and Contracts Team in Durhamgate with working from home opportunities. You will write bids for a national training provider, enhancing growth opportunities and supporting with new business. This is role very rewarding, and you will work closely with senior management to ensure strategic plans are met. It is essential that candidates are educated to at least NVQ/Diploma Level and have 3 years vocational experience.
You will support the Bids and Contracts Team on a variety of tasks including managing the life cycle of the bid (managing internal and external stakeholders), researching information to write bids, looking for potential bids and collecting data. You will write bids for a national training provider, enhancing growth opportunities and supporting with new business. This is role very rewarding, and you will work closely with senior management to ensure strategic plans are met.
- Follow the agreed bid management procedures ensuring they are implemented at each stage of the bid lifespan
- Ownership of the bid throughout the entire lifespan
- Liaise with other departments to understand different funding stream operations to support with the bid process
- Download potential business opportunities from tendering sites
- Review Client specifications and relevant bid documentation to ensure the opportunity fits the business manifesto and Client requirements can be met e.g. insurance compliance/delivery etc
- Manage inputs from a variety of stakeholders, ensuring that they are fully briefed and have a clear understanding of the bid requirements/key deliverables
- Manage kick off meetings, solution developments, complete presentations of the bid/solution to stakeholders and liaise with other departments to prepare a winning bid
- Conduct research needed to write, edit and check bids including evidence gathering to answer bid questions e.g. financial records/achievement rates etc
- Ensure bids are completed accurately and on time
- Manage the clarification process including making sure the bid team and relevant personnel are kept fully up to date with clarifications/document changes etc
- Keep an accurate bid library, bid tracker and complete due diligence where required
- Follow up on all bids for feedback and/or attend feedback / debrief sessions
We love to develop our people so even if you don't meet 100% of the essential criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- It is essential that candidates are educated to at least NVQ/Diploma Level
- 3 years vocational experience.
- APMP Foundation Qualification
You’re unique – and we love that about you. As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Don’t just take our word for it though! Our commitment to a number of covenants and pledges will show you just how serious we are about equal opportunities for all:
- Disability Confident Employer
- Armed Forces Covenant Silver
- Domestic Abuse Covenant
- Durham Enable
- Care Leaver Covenant
26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
We understand the gift of time, whether it’s to see your loved ones or just spending time doing the things you love. That’s why in addition to your basic allowance of 26 days your annual leave allowance can rise to as much as 44 days per annum (inclusive of BH) because of these amazing extra leave perks:
Buy & Sell | You can buy sell up to an extra 5 days annual leave each year
2YRS Service | Staff who have 2YRS service received an extra 2 days annual leave
5YRS Service | Staff who have 5YRS service receive a further 2 days annual leave
10YRS Service | Staff who have 10YRS service receive a further 1 days annual leave
We have a huge range of perks which you can look at here
HEAD OFFICE PERKS
We wish we could provide these to all, but as a national company its not always possible. However these perks are available to all staff when they attend our incredible Head Office space.
- Electric Car charging points
- Free fruit, Coffee and Tea
- Onsite Shower
- Prayer room on request or list of nearest available places of worship
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or need support in applying for this role, please contact our recruitment team on 01388 777129 or Workforus@Learningcurvegroup.co.uk
If the working hours, days or times don't quite meet your needs please contact us to see if we can accommodate working flexibly.