We are building a software delivery team to develop a fully actualized cloud learning platform in addition to delivering learning experiences on browser and mobile devices. If you are a developer and have been looking for greenfield projects, this is a fantastic opportunity. You should be a confident C# developer and have experience working with Microsoft .Net and SQL Server based technologies.
We don't have a "one size fits all" approach to who we are looking for - we just want people who want to build innovative solutions. In fact, we are keen to hear from both mid and senior Software developers with the right attitude. However, you will predominantly be working with Microsoft .Net and SQL Server based technologies, so it is important you have some prior experience of these.
This role will see you working alongside the rest of the team to design and build software from scratch. We want to do the right thing and build a system which is flexible, extensible and maintainable.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of multiple technical solutions from design through to code level.
- Understand the Agile development process, its purpose and benefits.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Contributing to retrospectives and full reviews helping to define sprint outcomes.
- Contribute to the definition of development and systems strategies.
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and integrating with existing systems, solutions and processes
- Feedback data to enable data driven management decisions at all levels of company management.
It be great if you had…
- Proven experience in the delivering of system/software development projects in an agile environment.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in the development of software using a variety of technologies including but not limited to C#, .Net Framework and Core and SQL.
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks.
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies.
- Experience in Azure DevOps and microservices preferred
To apply for this role, we aren't looking for credentials, just someone who has a desire to deliver high quality scalable applications. You will be part of a growing team with diverse skills and experience and the job requires a motivated individual who is experienced in taking ownership and can deliver results on both departmental and business goals.
In return, you get some great benefits working for Learning Curve Group.
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Laptop and Mobile phone
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
- Bags of CPD opportunities
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please get in touch if you'd like to arrange an informal chat with the Lead Developer.