As an experienced Software developer with predominantly Microsoft .Net and SQL Server based technologies. You will join a team of people who want to build innovative solutions. This role will see you working alongside the rest of the team to design and build software from scratch. We want to do the right thing and build a system which is flexible, extensible and maintainable. This role can be performed remotely with the occasional travel to our head office in Spennymoor when required.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of multiple technical solutions from design through to code level.
- Understand the Agile development process, its purpose and benefits.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Contributing to retrospectives and full reviews helping to define sprint outcomes.
- Contribute to the definition of development and systems strategies.
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and integrating with existing systems, solutions and processes
- Proven experience in the delivering of system/software development projects in an agile environment.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in the development of software using a variety of technologies including but not limited to C#, .Net Framework and Core and GrphQL and React.
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks.
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies.
- Experience in Azure DevOps and microservices preferred.
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.