Learning Curve Group is a market-leading provider of high-quality accredited training programmes across the UK. We are keen to hear from Construction professionals looking to move in to the education sector. You will ideally have experience in a construction discipline but this could be in a trade such as joinery, plastering, bricklaying or painting and decorating or a more technical role such as a health and safety office or site manager.
Face to face delivery
If you prefer classroom based teaching, we will endeavour to arrange the 12 week courses as close to your home address as possible but this will limited to no more than 60 minutes away.
If remote delivery is more your bag, we can accommodate this too! However we would need you to offer flexibility for when travel is needed but this will be limited.
We are looking for a flexible and dynamic individual who enjoys a challenge. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality teaching, learning and assessment, across a range of qualifications to progress learners and support learner achievement.
We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff, so you very quickly feel part of the team.
As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
Interviews are expected to take place as soon as possible.
You can view the full job description here
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver a timetable of teaching, learning and assessment as agreed with the Delivery Manager
- To undertake qualification delivery planning in collaboration with team members that is compliant with all external requirements
- Ensure that support systems are provided to facilitate positive retention, achievement and progression
- Completing the e registers in a timely manner to the required standards
- Monitor attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and effectively report to management
- Learner requirements are dealt with quickly and effectively
- To deliver teaching, learning and assessment ensuring a positive learner experience and timely achievement.
- To ensure ILPs and progress reviews are completed appropriate to individual learner requirements, including the setting of smart targets
- Timely completion of assessment and documentation to meet awarding body, audit and organisational requirements
- Submit portfolios in a timely manner for interim and summative verification and work with the IV to ensure quality improvement
- Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD.
- Collate high quality case studies documenting learner progression and achievement
- Contribute where appropriate to learner disciplinary action requirements
- Attending standardisation and team meetings at designated centres to develop team and individual performance
- Promote and ensure safe working practices and safeguarding of learners with in line with current Health and Safety legislation and LCG Safeguarding and Prevent policies.
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours.
- Implement and comply with the Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all time.
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.