Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist. We work with further education providers, employers and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one of the largest and most diverse providers in the country. We have strong values which are all centred around our learners – and that's how we believe it should be, as we impact on over 100,000 of them every year. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision to ‘transform lives through learning’.
You can view the full job description here
- Liaise with Engagement Team and Curriculum Development Teams to develop appropriate timetables to suit delivery models, curriculum and commercial validation.
- Support tutors to ensure they are able to provide an outstanding experience for all learners.
- Line manage Contracted and associate classroom tutors.
- Contribute to the recruitment of full time and associate tutors and oversee their induction training
- Be responsible for the performance management of contracted and associate tutors.
- Be responsible for the appraisal process for direct reports.
- Regular accessing of MIS/Qlik reporting to ensure data reflects provision and informs performance management of provision and both contracted and associate tutors.
- Undertake observation of teaching and learning and assessment for classroom delivery tutors and oversee associated development plans
- Work with the Head of Quality and Enhancement and the delivery team, oversee the development of schemes of work and session plans
- Work with Head of Quality Assurance to ensure IQA and EQA actions are addressed and provide support where required
- Responsible for the ongoing SAR and QIP for related programmes of study.
- Work with the Head of Quality and Enhancement to develop learner feedback and learners destinations.
- Be the first point of contact and provide remote and face to face support and coaching to the team
- Coordinate and contribute to the training and development of all tutors including mandatory training and post observation training needs
- Lead team meetings with full time tutors and associate tutors
- Manage the tutor database/matrix, ensure all details are up to date and inform all key stakeholders
- Work with Quality Manager to develop a national schedule of tutor meetings and standardisation activities
- Attend standardisation meetings and recruitment events on some evenings and weekends
- Liaise admin and moderation team to ensure timely achievement and less than 5% Past End Date of Learners (PPED)
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Implement and comply with the Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all time
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Experience in observation of teaching, learning and assessment
- Experience of internal moderation of qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of Adult Education, employability curriculum and delivery models
- Good understanding of quality processes aligned to the Common Inspection Framework
- Excellent communications skills
- Passionate about transforming people's lives through learning
- Great team player
- Good organisational skills
- Drive and enthusiasm in developing and supporting tutors
- Hold a qualification in PTTLS or AET at Level 3
- To be qualified at Cert Ed level
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silve
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.