To provide comprehensive business support to the Clinical Entrepreneur Programme. To act as the first point of contact for Clinical Entrepreneur’s participating and supporting the programme, including monitoring the programme’s inbox and taking action.
- To provide programme administration support such as dealing with email correspondence, setting up systems and procedures for recording and managing data and files to record and track CEP participant progress
- To monitor the programme’s inbox, acting as the first point of contact for all Clinical Entrepreneurs and taking action in relation to general programme queries and information requirements
- To provide administration support to the Clinical Entrepreneur programme board, including scheduling and arranging meetings, sending out papers, minute taking and action follow up as required
- To provide administration support for the programme’s annual recruitment cycle including setting up webinars, helping with marketing the programme and supporting the appointment process
- To provide the administration and monitoring of regular online questionnaires, collating data and combining with information gathered from Clinical Entrepreneurs and deliver basic analysis
- To provide administration of the yearly mentor matching process, dealing with any queries that arise from mentors and mentees and ensuring all relevant paperwork is distributed and completed
- To support coordination of events, both in person and online, including contacting speakers and venues with information, sending out invitations, registering attendees and being on-hand during the events
- To support Clinical Entrepreneurs by researching online available funding, business support and events
- To provide marketing and communications support to the programme, assisting with coordination of newsletters, case studies and general programme resources
- To support the updating the programme’s website and platform and providing social media support
- Editing and uploading event videos and materials
- Comply with Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR requirements in all working practices maintaining confidentiality, integrity, availability, accuracy, currency and security of information as appropriate. Take personal responsibility for all personal data within own working environment
- Such other duties temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may reasonably be required, commensurate with your grade
This is a description of the job as it is presently constituted. It is normal practice to review periodically job descriptions to ensure that they are relevant to the job currently being performed, and to incorporate any changes which have occurred or are being proposed.
The review process is carried out jointly by manager and employee and you are therefore expected to participate fully in such discussions. In all cases, it is our aim to reach agreement to reasonable changes, but where it is not possible to reach agreement we reserve the right to make reasonable changes to your job description which are commensurate with your grade after consultation with you.