Our new apprenticeship content is designed to combat these challenges, with high-quality SCORM compliant interactive learning that is compatible with all Learner Management Systems.
- Unit 1 - Personal development
- Unit 2 - Communication
- Unit 3 - Leading and managing your team
- Unit 4 - Driving performance improvement
- Unit 5 - Managing projects
- Unit 6 - Managing data and sharing insights
- Preparation for EPA
THE NEXT GENERATION OF CURRICULUM
- Increase apprentice and employer flexibility
- Improved apprentice engagement face-to-face sessions become more meaningful
- Programme duration reductions
- Consistent approach despite potentially having more than one assessor
20% off-the-job training is anything that can help you gain new knowledge, skills and behaviours in your role. This programme is 20 months in duration.
Examples of off-the-job training:
- Teaching and learning sessions with dedicated trainer
- Self-study (time spent working on assessments/assignments)
- Training on a new process or procedure
- Team training and meetings
- Visiting other companies
END-POINT ASSESSMENT (EPA)
The EPA will test the entire programme:
- Technical competencies
- Technical knowledge and understanding
- Underpinning skills, attitudes and behaviours
There's three sets of criteria on which the assessment and grading is made. The what, the how and the with whom.
To view Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours for this apprenticeship visit: Operations or departmental manager - Institute of Apprenticeship
How Learners use this course
This qualification is part of our provision available to our FE partners. If you are a learner looking to enrol on a course, you can see our full list of courses available directly to learners here.