• Introduction to the social housing sector
• Understand the principles of safeguarding and equality and diversity
• Understand mental and physically ill health
• Understand reasons for problematic behaviour
• Understand issues affecting isolated tenants
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing
This course is for anyone who wants to start a career supporting Tenants in Social Housing. This will greatly benefit those working with tenants in social housing. Perfect for anyone working or wanting to work in social housing.
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must be aged 19+
- Must not be on an apprenticeship
How to Sign up
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
What happens after Enrolment?
- Submit your enrolment form and get instant access to begin your course
- We'll process your funding application, and a tutor will be assigned to support you through your course
- Receive text reminders when your work is due
- Your work will be marked and returned to you within 7 days
- Once you've submitted your work, we'll apply for your certificate
How Learners use this course
This course in Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing can assist in your understanding of how to deal with difficult behaviours and situations that could arise at work. This qualification would be ideal for those looking to pursue a career in;
- Housing Officer (£21,000 to £35,000)
- Hotel Manager (£20,000 to £60,000)
- Care Home Advocate (£18,000 to £30,000)