This Skills Bootcamp has been designed to help you take your first steps into a career using Project Management Skills. The course focuses on teaching you the project tools and techniques which are becoming vital in any workplace. You will understand project lifecycles and how projects are delivered successfully in the workplace. This Skills Bootcamp is part of the Accelerated Apprenticeship model and is designed to fast-track learners from Skills Bootcamps into Apprenticeships. Gain a head start on your apprenticeship and start with a Skills Bootcamp.
What will I learn?
- What is Project Management
- Project Management and the Operating Environment
- Pestle and SWOT
- Communication, Leadership and Teamwork
- Project Life Cycles, Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management Planning - Gantt Charts
- Project Scope Management
- Resource Scheduling and Project Risk
- Waterfall V Agile
- Aged 19 or over at the start of your course
- Lived in the UK for at least 3 Years
- Have a National Insurance Number
- Progress straight into employment or gain a head start on an apprenticeship with a Skills Bootcamp. Our unique Accelerated Apprenticeships model is designed to fast-track learners from Skills Bootcamps into Apprenticeships.