This qualification is designed for learners who are looking to enter, or progress within, employment in the hospitality sector. It will enable learners to develop knowledge and understanding of customer service excellence in the hospitality sector.
What will I learn?
Our Understanding Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality course covers the following units:
- Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
This course is government funded, you must meet the following criteria to be able to study for free:
- You must currently live in England
- You must have been resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years for purposes other than study
- You must be over the age of 19
- You must be unemployed
Need support enrolling?
If you'd like support with your enrolment, or want to make sure this is the right course for you, fill out your details below and a member of the team will be in touch.