Learning Curve Group | Help and Support - Classroom Courses Skip to main content

The duration of our classroom courses varies depending on the subject. Each course has its own set duration, which depends on the course and how many units there are to complete. Please visit the individual course page on our website to get the accurate duration for the course you are interested in studying.

At your enrolment session, we'll need to fill out some paperwork so we can access funding for your course.

    • You will need to bring your national insurance number to your enrolment session. 
    • A form of identification.

The other evidence you need to bring will depend on your employment status, and whether you are a UK resident. 

Learners in Receipt of Benefits:

    • If you are in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance (JSA), Employment Support Allowance (ESA), Council Tax Benefits, Housing Benefits, Income Support, Working Tax Credits, Pension Credits then you will need a letter dated within three months of the start date of your course which states the amount of benefit you receive. 
    • If you are in receipt of Universal Credit then you will need to bring evidence of your full Universal Credit breakdown, showing all deductions (showing name and address)

Unemployed Learners not in Receipt of Benefits: 

    • If you are not in receipt of benefits, you will need to bring a proof of address such as driving Licence, P60, P45 or a Utility Bill 

Learners in Employment: 

If you are in employment but earn below the low earning threshold, you will need to bring either:

    • A wage slip dates within 3 months of the start date of the course
    • A copy of your contract of employment
    • A copy of your latest P60

If you earn above the low earning threshold, you do not need to bring any evidence 

Certificates can take up to 12 weeks to process. Once you've completed your course, we might need to send your coursework for quality assurance. As our qualifications are nationally recognised and accredited, we'll then need to claim your certificate from the awarding organisation. A physical copy of your certificate will be sent out in the post to the address given at the time of enrolment. Please wait 12 weeks after you have passed your course before contacting us about your certificate.

Our classroom-based courses are government funded, either by local or national government. Find out more about funding for courses on our funding page here