At Learning Curve Group, we have over 10 years experience of delivering high-quality education and training opportunities, so you can rest assured that we will deliver the same outstanding service to your child throughout their journey with us.
- Career progressions and opportunities
- Learn outside the classroom - industry-relevant experience in a setting which matches.
- Practical skills and high-quality training
- Links to employers and partner organisations
- Financial support through bursary grants
Why choose Learning Curve Group?
- Our courses are designed to give Learners the skills needed to start their journey towards a rewarding career or to progress on to further education or training.
- At our Academies, Learners will follow a weekly routine of activities and curriculum. This includes vocational training matched to the academy that your child attends.
- Our curriculum covers a wide variety of skills development. Learners will always have the support of their peers and their Tutor every step of the way.
Different ways to study with us:
Preparing life for what you'll throw at it. Take the next step to a career in the armed forces with us.
Gain the skills you need for your dream job in the hair and beauty industry by learning in a real salon environment.
Build the foundations for a career in construction
Search our list of apprenticeship vacancies
Here are some frequently asked questions which might help answer some of those burning questions. Our Learner Support team is always on hand to help answer any further questions you might have over our Academy offering.
Yes. We hold regular open days and taster sessions across all our academies. These events are perfect for parents and learners to attend to find out more about all the available options.
Study Programmes are offered at three different levels, so there is an option for every ability.
Unlike traditional colleges, enrolments are open all year round. In most cases learners can start within a week of applying.
Functional Skills qualifications are intended to support you to improve your numeracy and literacy skills.
The Functional Skills qualifications will help you to develop and demonstrate that you can apply these vital skills to a range of situations.
We will support you in achieving these qualifications, which will increase your confidence and motivation.
The skills you gain will be valuable in further learning, work, and life in general.
We encourage all learners to apply across our academies aged 16-19 to apply for the Bursary Fund.
If eligible for the bursary, learners will be entitled to claim any costs that pay for items relevant to the course – up to a maximum of £1,200 each year.
The 16-19 Bursary Fund can help toward travel costs.
Dependant on personal circumstances, financial support could be available. For further details contact us on 0330 111 3939.
There are no set grades required we will make sure that each learner works at a level that is suitable for them.
You can make an enquiry through our website here or call our Learner Support team on 0330 111 3939.
This is a place for advice to help you bag your dream job or completely change career!
We have a range of exciting apprenticeship opportunities listed on our apprenticeship vacancies page.
Gain the skills needed to start your journey towards a rewarding career