Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist. We work with further education providers, employers and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one of the largest and most diverse providers in the country. We have strong values which are all centred around our learners – and that's how we believe it should be, as we impact on over 100,000 of them every year. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision to ‘transform lives through learning’.
We are currently recruiting for an Academy Administrator to join our Borehamwood Academy on a full time basis. Your working days and hours would constitute of 40.50.
- NVQ Level 2 (minimum) in Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and remote
- Excellent IT skills including full knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to work unsupervised and work well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To monitor and identify at risk learners to the team.
- Liaise with funding providers regarding student attendance and bursary issues.
- Establish and coordinate student’s personal files in centre and ensure audit compliance.
- To be responsible for the running of reception/front office and greet visitors
- To attend all team meetings and take minutes accordingly
- Coordinate the administration of the academy students’ disciplinary processes.
- To provide administration support to delivery manager and delivery staff within Academy.
- To prepare weekly stats for the Regional Manager reports
- Assist in the promotion and scheduling of recruitment and interview activities.
- Deal with learner enquiries in a timely manner
- Prepare for open events and taster sessions
- Administrations of full cost and bespoke training
- Arrange student transport as required
- Liaise with parents regarding learner matters as required
- Facilitating Petty Cash
- Arranging purchase orders and ordering resources for the skill centres
- General administration and housekeeping duties
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and be vigilant to potential concerns and risks at all times
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silve
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.