This role requires a highly motivated and self-driven person to deliver teaching, learning and assessment to learners on Learning Curve Group’s range of Accountancy courses. Tutors will have experience in Accountancy as a qualified accountant; they will be sensitive to the support needs of learners within the local community looking to develop the confidence and skills necessary to progress to further education or employment. Our AAT tutor will take full responsibility for the effective running of the course and the associated administrative duties in accordance with the funding regulations.
- Plan and deliver a training programme with regular reviews of learner progress
- Ensure all learner records and reporting kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirement
- Provide robust exit advise to learners as they set personal goals for career progression (should this recognise IAG across the learning journey as well as end)
- Facilitate learning for learners, adhering to the standards of the program to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all teaching, learning and assessment delivery techniques. And provide meaningful and specific feedback to learners to support progression.
- Deliver a balanced KPI’s in line with Company expectations
- Operate within the delivery framework to maintain operational consistency and ensure learner progress
- Ensure all learners receive the highest quality experience in line with company expectations and external requirements.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
- Participate in quality assurance activities working closely with the quality team.
- Drive self – generation across the area you operate within
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing learner and clients assuring the Learning Curve Group brand is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
- Ensure CPD is planned and reflects Company and stakeholder requirements as guided by the quality team.
- Ensure any CPD updates are added to purple people
- To be a vocational expert within the designated sector
- Contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of Learning Curve Group strategic plan
- Role model the organisation’s values and behaviours
- Occupational experience in Accountancy
- Teaching qualification to level 3 or above
- Relevant Accountancy Qualification
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Access to a car with a full UK driving license
- Excellent level of IT Skills
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Drive and enthusiastic to support learners
- Passionate about transforming people’s lives through learning
- Self-reliant and able to manage own workload
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.