This role predominantly requires you to work within the wider Curriculum Services team focusing on developing Schemes of Work for new learning programmes, enhancing our current Schemes of Work, supporting the creation of delivery plans and creating learning resources across our provision of learning programmes. This will involve working with internal delivery teams, quality teams and on occasion, working alongside employers who have specific learning requirements for their organisation. You will work alongside subject matter experts and quality teams to develop professional delivery plans, teaching and learning resources and any other materials required for the successful delivery of new learning programmes. You will also participate in the further development of established curriculums, working with our internal delivery and quality teams, providing support for enhancing current Schemes of Work, delivery models and course materials for internal and external use to ensure all resources and documentation is current and up to date. It would be advantageous to have experience working in a curriculum environment and understand the information detailed in qualification specifications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop the curriculum model in line with the approved project plan and Awarding Organisation guidelines.
- Oversee and develop detailed plans on emerging curriculum and coordinate the implementation processes with appropriate managers.
- Lead on delivery preparations including learning materials and resources in partnership with our publishing team.
- Lead of the development of appropriate delivery models and learner guides for newly developed curriculum.
- Contribute to the development and ongoing use of My Learning Curve in supporting the curriculum.
- Develop and cost bespoke courses in response to enquiries from employers.
- Liaise with Quality Managers to ensure the training and development of the staff meets the requirements of the developed curriculum.
- Review, revise and continuously improve the learner journey for our customers.
- Provide support and training to delivery staff on use of technology in the delivery and assessment, if required
- Contribute to the planning of operational meetings, standardisation meetings and development sessions for new and revised provision
- Establish and maintain project management records and information
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure newsletters for learners, tutors and employers are created and distributed according to the marketing calendar.
- Contribute to improvement plans to support the companies journey to outstanding through the use of curriculum design.
- Participate in ongoing research and professional development
- Undertake such duties as may be required commensurate with the level of responsibility and nature of the job in discussion with the Curriculum Manager
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and be vigilant to potential concerns and risks at all times
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- The ability to learn how to work under pressure and to deliver results within defined deadlines
- The ability to learn how to establish good working relationships with colleagues
- The inherent qualities necessary to represent the Company in a professional and impressive manner
- The ability to learn how to support teams to achieve company objectives
- The ability to learn how to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and needs and to work with the minimum of supervision
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silver
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.