You will support and play an integral part of the Customer Excellence Team and will be a key contributor in ensuring our learner success is cultivated and captured. The role contributes to ensuring learners receive the best wrap around service and this role will do this by identifying learners who have moved on and tracking their progress and destination. You will use a variety of approaches to achieve this goal and will need to provide a detailed analysing of key trends and themes to key stakeholders. You will encourage learners to progress by offering information advice and guidance and work systematically across all operational, quality and delivery teams to achieve this. The role will also involve working in partnership with Careers Coaches and share good news stories with the wider business. Good communication is integral to the success of this role, and it requires a highly motivated, self-driven person with methodical organisational skills. Someone that has the learner at the centre of what they do, and equally who is passionate about making a difference by helping learners into work or further education.
- Provide an holistic support service to learners as they progress to the next stage in achieving their goals.
- Build productive relationships with internal careers coaches and delivery teams, liaising at learner journey milestone points and record learner career aspirations.
- Initiate contact learners to provide next steps and signposting to additional activities that will lead to new opportunities.
- Contact previous learners to identify their status, destination and further opportunities.
- Engage with employers who have our apprentices and identify the job progression status after completion.
- Offer additional IAG, next steps and other alternatives to learners that can support further progression opportunities particularly for the transition ‘from unemployed to employed’.
- Contact learners for case studies and sharing success news stories across the wider business.
- Work with 3rd party organisations/stakeholders to support the progression of learners into employment or self-employment, which may include guiding learners through a variety of processes.
- Provide accurate reporting on learner destination and progression outcomes, to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Review and analyse collected exit data and plan to contact and report on learner progression within touchpoints thereafter.
- Centralise and maintain the data tracking to identify needs with regards to Work Placement and Progression.
- Proactively and timely resolve learner and client queries as they arise.
- Provide clear data analysis and complete thorough deep dive activities to support the Quality Experience Manager
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to the Quality Experience Manager
- Achieve company KPI and overall Individual Performance.
- Conduct your role in line with the behaviour aligned with our company values.
- Comply with and follow all processes within The Safeguarding Policy, ensuring safely of all learners is paramount.
- Comply and follow all processes within the Health and Safety Policy
- Comply and follow all processes within the IT Policy and, Data Protection and Information Security Policy
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company.
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all times.
- Level 2 Business Admin
- Level 2 in English and Maths
- Level 2 IAG or willingness to work towards
- Experience of working in a customer service or administrative role would be desirable
- Desire to see learners progress and reach their goals.
- Self-motivator and have key attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Capable of identifying and solve problems and priorities own workload.
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Excel including formulas.
- An excellent telephone manner and professionalism
- Good listening skills
- To be accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- To be methodical in your approach
There may be a requirement to travel in order to fully undertake the role.
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silve
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.