Reporting to the eLearning and Content Manager, this role will be joining an established team of Instructional Designers and Desktop Publishers. The eLearning Content Developer will take ownership of the full development cycle of specific online learning products, taking them from the planning stages, the design process and through to publication. This role requires a creative mind and the ability to view products from each customer's perspective.
- Take an active role in the high quality development cycle of online learning products.
- To take a role of online learning products and keeping up to date with all progress within the curriculum.
- To ensure all projects are delivered on time (against the schedule) and where necessary, to budget.
- To accurately report progress to line management on a weekly basis.
- To review the development schedule ongoing to ensure any relevant information is absorbed and taken into account.
- To actively contribute to group meetings to improve output and quality of products.
- To maintain strong communication links with other team members for quality and consistency.
- To manage own continued professional development through undertaking relevant training and sharing best practice.
- To undertake any necessary Data Protection responsibilities and duties as required by the post
- Undertake any training relevant to the efficient execution of any of the above duties, and to take responsibility for your own personal development
- Promote embedding of English and maths (following SPAG guidance), E&D, Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent through feedback
- Must have first hand experience in the sector – working with both paper based and online learning and assessment materials.
- Must have experience and expertise in product design and delivery
- Must be familiar with Articulate Rise, InDesign and be prepared to learn to use other software's as necessary in order to support the team
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work on own and is self-motivated
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silver
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.