We are looking for a reliable Enrolments Administrator who is interested in joining a dynamic team. Training will be provided on various tasks within the department to nurture development and to enable the administrator to support efficiently and achieve set targets. (Team and personal) The ideal candidate will be experienced in working in a busy and modern dynamic office environment and will be competent in using MS Excel and MS Outlook. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. This enrolments administrator is a team player but also able to work independently.
- Ensure the enrolments meet the required standards as set out in the ESFA funding guidance and supporting college scoping documents.
- Make decisions regarding eligibility and funding level ensuring compliance with funding rules and regulations.
- Follow processes to ensure the data entry process is standardised across the team.
- Accurately input learner records onto the in-house MIS system, meeting KPI’s
- Support the team to ensure learner queries are addressed timely.
- Mark English and maths initial assessments as required.
- Scanning and archiving as part of paperwork processing
- Respond to queries from funding partners and other departments accurately and timely.
- Correspond accurately and timely to learners.
- Correspond in a professional manner with any customer.
- Attend, organise, and prepare documentation, agendas, and minutes for meetings.
- NVQ 2 Business Administration, ICT or equivalent
- Using MS Excel and databases to input data
- Can work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Data input skills
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silver
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.