Learning Curve Group are a national training and education specialist we work with further education providers, employers, and learners to help them achieve success. We have strong values which are all centred around our learners – and that is how we believe it should be, as we impact on over 100,000 of them every year. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision to ‘transform lives through learning’. Our MIS Division here at Learning Curve Group are the team who keep the wheels in motion, as a division of 52 employees it is separated into 7 teams who specialise in different areas of the business we have: Flexible Learning Enrolments, Employability Enrolments, Loans Enrolments, Certification, Reporting Services, Academies & Audit. As an MIS Manager this role requires you to effectively manage the MIS department for 16-18 and 19+ classroom provision, promoting a smooth transition within the changing funding landscape. This includes Study Programme, Adult Education Budget, Apprenticeship and Advanced Learner Loan provision. You will be responsible for ensuring data integrity and compliance with both funding systems running concurrently, providing strong operational management. You will assist with the delivery and monitoring of key operational KPIs.
- Support the production and submission of compliant ILRs on a monthly basis to maximise funding claims
- Produce accurate funding data, based on actual delivery and projected revenue
- Manage day to day operational responsibilities of the MIS team including processing start and leaver paperwork
- Implement systems and processes to increase productivity and efficiency within the department
- Monitor performance against specific KPIs such as past planned end date, and achievement targets
- Manage bursary and support funding processes ensuring timely valid funding claims and payments to students
- Work closely with Reporting and Systems Manager to improve systems use and report production
- Liaise with curriculum staff to efficiently and accurately plan the delivery across multiple sites, ensuring compliant timetabling and registers are produced
- Provide support and guidance to Curriculum and Operational staff on funding and ILR requirements
- Liaise with Audit Team to identify training needs, and implement training within team
- Manage the Awarding Organisation registrations and invoicing reconciliation process
- Support in the implementation and use of ProMonitor and ProRegister
- Prioritise team activities and workload, ensuring maximum utilisation of time and benefit in order that key objectives and targets are achieved
- Maintain expert knowledge regarding the use and storage learner and ILR data, particularly in relation to the Learner Management System, ESFA funding system
- Operate a cycle of continuous improvement identifying and implementing efficiencies that improve business workflow in an effective way
- Regularly attend appropriate CPD and networking events
We love to develop our people so even if you don't meet 100% of the essential criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Significant experience of working within a MIS Team delivering ESFA classroom learning 16-18 and 19+, including Advanced Learner Loans provision.
- Thorough knowledge of ESFA funding rules
- Understanding and experience of PFA Audit
- Experience of flexible learning delivery models desirable
- Knowledge of Achievement Rate Methodology desirable
You’re unique – and we love that about you. As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Don’t just take our word for it though! Our commitment to a number of covenants and pledges will show you just how serious we are about equal opportunities for all:
- Disability Confident Employer
- Armed Forces Covenant Silver
- Domestic Abuse Covenant
- Durham Enable
- Care Leaver Covenant
26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
We understand the gift of time, whether it’s to see your loved ones or just spending time doing the things you love. That’s why in addition to your basic allowance of 26 days your annual leave allowance can rise to as much as 44 days per annum (inclusive of BH) because of these amazing extra leave perks:
Buy & Sell | You can buy sell up to an extra 5 days annual leave each year
2YRS Service | Staff who have 2YRS service received an extra 2 days annual leave
5YRS Service | Staff who have 5YRS service receive a further 2 days annual leave
10YRS Service | Staff who have 10YRS service receive a further 1 days annual leave
We have a huge range of perks which you can look at here
HEAD OFFICE PERKS
We wish we could provide these to all, but as a national company its not always possible. However these perks are available to all staff when they attend our incredible Head Office space.
- Electric Car charging points
- Free fruit, Coffee and Tea
- Onsite Shower
- Prayer room on request or list of nearest available places of worship
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or need support in applying for this role, please contact our recruitment team on 01388 777129 or Workforus@Learningcurvegroup.co.uk
If the working hours, days or times don't quite meet your needs please contact us to see if we can accommodate working flexibly.