This qualification is designed for learners who are working in, or want to work in, their first contact centre operations role, or if they want to progress further in their contact centre career. The purpose of this qualification is to equip learners with the knowledge they’ll need to be able to work effectively, or progress into employment, in contact centres.
What will I learn?
Our Contact Centre course covers the following units:
- Principles of personal effectiveness in a contact centre
- Principles of health and safety in a contact centre
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Principles of customer service in a contact centre
- Principles of sales activities and customer support in a contact centre
This course is government-funded, you must meet the following criteria to be able to study for free:
- You must currently live in England
- You must have been resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years for purposes other than study
- You must be over the age of 19
- You must be unemployed
Need support enrolling?
If you'd like support with your enrolment, or want to make sure this is the right course for you, fill out your details below and a member of the team will be in touch.