Our new apprenticeship content is designed to combat these challenges, with high-quality SCORM compliant interactive learning that is compatible with all Learner Management Systems.
- Digital marketing fundamental
- Using social media and their platforms
- Developing a social media strategy
- Creating a social media campaign
- Presentations and business blogs
- Metrics and Analytics
- Advertising on social
- Reputation and risks of social media
- Reports and optimisation
- Principles of coding
- Marketing principles
- Preparation for EPA
THE NEXT GENERATION OF CURRICULUM
- Increase apprentice and employer flexibility
- Improved apprentice engagement face-to-face sessions become more meaningful
- Programme duration reductions
- Consistent approach despite potentially having more than one assessor
20% off-the-job training is anything that can help you gain new knowledge, skills and behaviours in your role. This programme is 14 months in duration.
Examples of off-the-job training:
- Teaching and learning sessions with dedicated trainer
- Self-study (time spent working on assessments/assignments)
- Training on a new process or procedure
- Team training and meetings
- Visiting other companies
END-POINT ASSESSMENT (EPA)
The EPA will test the entire programme:
- Technical competencies
- Technical knowledge and understanding
- Underpinning skills, attitudes and behaviours
There's three sets of criteria on which the assessment and grading is made. The what, the how and the with whom.
You may progress to a Level 4 Apprenticeships in Business, IT or Marketing. You could progress to further or higher education to undertake business, marketing and IT related qualifications, including level 4 higher qualifications, foundation degrees and full degrees. You could progress to higher level qualifications in management.
You may choose to study for a professional qualification from the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing or the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Higher level job roles could include social media manager, online marketing manager, website content manager, online marketing coordinator, search marketing coordinator.
To view Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours for this apprenticeship visit: Digital Marketer - Institute of Apprenticeships