• Introduction to the social housing sector
• Understand the principles of safeguarding and equality and diversity
• Understand mental and physically ill health
• Understand reasons for problematic behaviour
• Understand issues affecting isolated tenants
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
How to Sign up
We have access to Government funding which means you may be eligible to study this course for free, depending on where you live. Fill out our online enrolment form to find out if you're eligible. Alternatively this course is available for you to study at your own pace for £449.99 - simply complete our enquiry form to get started.