This qualification covers important topics in healthcare, as well as a range of units that prepare you for university life. When you study with Learning Curve Group, you'll also benefit from full support with your UCAS application.
- Preparing to Study
- Progressing to Higher Education
- Preparing a Written Assignment
- Academic Writing Skills
- Independent Research
- The Roles & Responsibilities of the Midwife
- The History of the National Health Service
- Inequalities in Health & Illness
- The Urinary System
- Equality & Diversity within Healthcare
- Cell Biology
- Human Immunity
- Human Nutrition and the Digestive System
- The Human Musculo-skeletal System
- Human Reproduction, Growth & Development
- Introduction to Psychology
- The Brain and the Nervous System
- Poverty and Health
- Social Factors in Health Care
Pay nothing for this course if you progress onto University
This course is eligible for funding via an Advanced Learner Loan. The Government introduced 19+ Advanced Learner Loans to help adults with the costs of further education courses. Getting a loan doesn’t depend on your income and there are no credit checks. Advanced Learner Loans don’t get repaid until you earn over £27,295 per year.
If you progress onto a higher education course, Student Finance England will write off any outstanding balances for your Access to HE upon completion of your higher education course.
Buy this course if not eligible for funding through Student Finance England
We offer the option to purchase this course with flexible payment options such as pay by card, PayPal and Klarna pay later if you are not eligible for funding.
HOW IS THIS COURSE DELIVERED?
Our Access to HE Diplomas are delivered online - making learning accessible, so you can study anywhere. You’ll have access to our online platform, where you can learn independently, build knowledge, complete interactive tasks and sessions which embed your learning in learner-centred online classes. You’ll have a dedicated specialist tutor with industry experience on hand to help you on your journey to Higher Education.