- Describe how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
- Describe how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
- Describe how the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills.
- Describe how to develop skills and qualities in the future
Full course title
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must be aged 19+
- Must not be on an apprenticeship
How to Sign up
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
What happens after Enrolment?
- Submit your enrolment form and get instant access to begin your course
- We'll process your funding application, and a tutor will be assigned to support you through your course
- Receive text reminders when your work is due
- Your work will be marked and returned to you within 7 days
- Once you've submitted your work, we'll apply for your certificate
How Learners use this course
By taking this Level 2 Course in Counselling Skills, you’re able to open yourself to new opportunities within the counselling career path. Such careers may include;
- Counsellor (£23,654 to £45,838)
- Youth Worker (£18,000 to £33,000)
- Psychotherapist (£40,056 to £53,218)