- What is meant by the term 'behaviour that challenges'?
- How to recognise changes in individuals that may indicate an episode of challenging behaviour
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- How reflection on an incident can assist in managing future behaviour
Full course title
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must be aged 19+
- Must not be on an apprenticeship
How to Sign up
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
What happens after Enrolment?
- Submit your enrolment form and get instant access to begin your course
- We'll process your funding application, and a tutor will be assigned to support you through your course
- Receive text reminders when your work is due
- Your work will be marked and returned to you within 7 days
- Once you've submitted your work, we'll apply for your certificate
How Learners use this course
If you choose to do this Level 2 Course in understanding behaviour that challenges, it could lead to careers in Education and Childcare. This is especially useful for careers like;
- Teaching Assistant (£11,500 to £23,000)
- Nursery Worker (£14,000 to £24,000)
- Learning Mentor (£14,500 to £25,000)
Understanding Behaviour that Challenges can assist in the inclusivity within the workplace. This can also make your CV stand out and can prove beneficial for many different job roles.