- What is meant by the term 'behaviour that challenges'?
- How to recognise changes in individuals that may indicate an episode of challenging behaviour
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- How reflection on an incident can assist in managing future behaviour
Full course title
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- Must be aged 19+
- Must not be on an apprenticeship
How to Sign up
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancelation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.