- Coding requirements and planning
- Understanding coding design
- Implementation of coding
- Software testing
- Understand deployment, maintenance and configuration management
Full course title
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Coding Practices
Study this course with no course fees!
This course is funded via the National Skills Fund. You must either:
- Earn less than £18,525 per year
- Not hold a Level 3 qualification in any subject (equivalent to 2 full A levels, an advanced technical certificate or diploma)
You must also:
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
Not eligible for funding?
Fund your qualification with an Advanced Learner Loan with nothing to pay until you earn over £27k a year. If you are not eligible for a free course through government funding, you can still gain a qualification to further your career with the help of an advanced learner loan. Find out more about Advanced Learner Loans here.
How Learners use this course
If you choose to complete this Level 3 course in Coding practises, you can become familiarised with the skills needed to work in the digital sector. Such careers could include;
- Web Developer (£20,000 to £50,000)
- Software Developer (£20,000 to £70,000)