- Understanding end of life care
- Communication during end of life care
- Assessment and care planning in end of life care
- Person-centred approaches to end of life care
- Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care
Full course title
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
From 1st April 2021, anyone aged 24+ who wants to achieve their first full level 3 qualification, which is equivalent to an advanced technical certificate or diploma, or 2 full A levels, will be able to sign up to a fully-funded course.