Understanding the context of mental health and well-being
Promotion of mental health and well-being
Mental health problems, associated issues and consequences
Understanding mental ill health
Working in mental health
Full course title
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
Study this course with no course fees!
This course is funded via the National Skills Fund. You must either:
- Earn less than £18,525 per year
- Not hold a Level 3 qualification in any subject (equivalent to 2 full A levels, an advanced technical certificate or diploma)
You must also:
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
Not eligible for funding?
Fund your qualification with an Advanced Learner Loan with nothing to pay until you earn over £27k a year. If you are not eligible for a free course through government funding, you can still gain a qualification to further your career with the help of an advanced learner loan. Find out more about Advanced Learner Loans here.
How Learners use this course
If you choose to complete this Level 3 course in Understanding Mental Health, you can become familiarised with the skills needed to work in mental health services. Such careers could include;
- Mental Health Nurse (£25,654 to £45,838)
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (£25,654 to £45,838)
- Clinical Psychologist (£32,305 to £45,838)