- Investigate Employment Opportunities in the Uniformed Services
- Well-Being and Physical Fitness for the Uniformed Services
- Team Working Skills in the Uniformed Services
- Developing Self-Discipline for the Uniformed Services
- Health and Safety in the Uniformed Services
- Carry Out Map Reading and Navigation
- Participate in an Adventurous Activity
If a Learner doesn't already hold a A-C/4-9 IN GCSE Maths and/or English, they will also undergo functional skills up to a level 2 (equivalent to A-C/4-9 GCSE).
16+ and have lived in UK or EU for the last 3 years, dependant on status.
Bursary offered to all eligible 16-19 year olds.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an interview at one of our Academies.
Harewood Barracks Army Reserve Centre, Skinner Lane, LS7 1AR
Emma - 07817135925 / Office - 01138267806
Belle Vue barracks, Army reserve centre, Drill parade, BD8 7HY
Megan - 07458 010 786
Army Reserves Centre, George Street, WF11DW
Martin - 07458 009552 Office - 01924 842 328
Manor top barracks, Army reserve centre, Hurlfield road, S12 2AN
Francesca – 07485 310526 Office - 01924 842 328