- Knowledge – Knowing your customers; understanding the organisation; meeting regulations and legislation; systems and resources; roles and responsibilities; customer experience; product and service knowledge
- Skills – Interpersonal skills; communication; influencing skills; personal organisation; dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Behaviours – Developing self; being open to feedback; team working; equality and treating all customers as individuals; presentation including dress code and professional language
Those with an annual wage bill of less than £3m do not pay the Apprenticeship Levy. Instead, 95% of each apprenticeship is funded by the government whilst a 5% investment is required by the employer to enhance the skills of their employee.
- Employers are also be eligible for a £1000 incentive payment if the apprentice is aged 16 – 18.
- Employers with less than 50 employees and where the apprentice is aged 16 – 18, the government will fund 100% of the apprentice and are eligible for a £1000 incentive payment.
- Employers with those aged 19+ the government will continue to fund 95% of the apprenticeship programme whilst a 5% investment is required by the employer.
Businesses can manage this through the Apprenticeship Service online account.
For more information and guidance on this service then please get in touch with our team, who can give you further information.