The MTA 98-383 study guide completely covers the MTA 98-383 exam objectives and provides the skills required in programming with HTML & CSS;
- CSS syntax and selectors
- Creating tables
- Building forms
- Positioning elements using CSS
- Responsive web design
This course is delivered in a blended format, with webinar based taught sessions, combined with online independent learning.
The course is assessed with an exam, which can be sat at a Pearson Vue exam centre. The exam lasts 45 minutes.
All learners must:
- Be aged 19 or over at the start of your course
- Lived in the UK at least 3 Years
- Have a National Insurance Number
Liverpool City Region Combined Authority:
- Resident of Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Be Unemployed, self employed
- If employed, this training must be supported by the employer and lead to a new role / progression within the organisation.
Tees Valley Combined Authority:
- Resident of Tees Valley Combined Authority
West Midlands Combined Authority:
- Resident of West Midlands Combined Authority
- Be employed, self-employed or on low income