Thank you for expressing an interest in completing one of our courses online.
Before you start your enrolment, you will need to allow approximately 30 minutes to complete as it must be completed in one sitting. During the enrolment you will be asked to upload identification, this could be a photo or a scanned copy and can be either a Passport, a Driving License (Full or Provisional), Full Birth Certificate or a Residential Permit.
- You must be 19 years old or over
- You must live in England
- You must have had permanent lawful residency in the UK/EU for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must not have completed any part of the requested qualification previously with any training provider.
- If you are not an EU/UK National, you will need to provide evidence of your current immigration status. Please note that student visa's are not acceptable.
- You must not be completing an apprenticeship or any other funded qualification.
- A withdrawal fee of a maximum of £125 is charged if you enroll onto a course and fail to complete without genuine reason. This is applicable as soon as the enrollment is submitted.
- Funding is provided through the AEB (Adult Education Budget)
- Courses are accredited by NCFE and CACHE.
- If a learner is aged 19-23 and wishes to sign up to a VRQ qualification, they must already have a level 2 qualification.
I understand that any personal data I submit will be subject to Learning Curve Group’s Data Protection Security and Information Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your representative directly or you can contact us on the below details;