Work for us
Learning Curve Group is an ambitious and highly successful private training provider and looks to recruit talented and hard-working individuals who hold the same values.
Our team of over 500 staff and associates work to help people across the UK gain vital career qualifications and training. Supported by a vastly experienced and innovative Board of Directors and Senior Management Team, they benefit from a highly rewarding, supportive and creative environment – with resources and facilities to match.
Our pay structure recognises people's contributions to the success of the business and, along with the standard contractual salary, paid holidays and pension contributions, staff can benefit from bike to work, healthcare, tech and cycle schemes. Most of all, they thrive by caring and believing in our ‘one team’ ethos and vision of ‘transforming lives through learning’.
In September 2018, we launched our Purple People Training Academy, which is an innovative hub that now houses our entire learning and development programme for our workforce – from apprenticeships to CPD and beyond.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Supporting those affected by domestic abuse
Learning Curve Group recognises how difficult it can be for those affected by domestic abuse. This is why we have signed up to the Employers Domestic Abuse Covenant and taken a pledge to support women affected by abuse to enter or re-enter the workplace, view our certificate here.