Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist. We work with further education providers, employers and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one of the largest and most diverse providers in the country. We have strong values which are all centred around our learners – and that's how we believe it should be, as we impact on over 100,000 of them every year. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision to ‘transform lives through learning’. Our employability team generally work with adults who are further away from the employment market and support them in gaining a qualification but also boosting their confidence and other soft skills. Our LCG head office is based in County Durham, but our employability provision operates nationally!
- Ensuring the work area is clean and safe for all the staff and learners on an ongoing basis
- Completing the required registers and documentation for each of the learners and each of the various providers to their required standards and ensuring that these are communicated to colleagues within the required deadlines
- Monitor attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and effectively report to management.
- Ensure that support systems are provided to facilitate positive retention, achievement & progression
- Learner requirements are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Taking feedback from delivery manager with regards to developments with course delivery & taking action accordingly.
- To undertake qualification delivery planning in collaboration with team members that is compliant with all external requirements.
- To deliver training ensuring a positive learner experience & timely success.
- Timely completion of assessment and documentation to meet awarding body, audit and organisational requirements
- Deliver a timetable of learning as agreed with the delivery manager..
- Submit portfolios in a timely manner for interim and summative verification and work with the IV to ensure quality. Full compliance with awarding body requirements.
- Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD.
- Treating the learners fairly with respect and good use of language.
- Contribute where appropriate to learner disciplinary action requirements.
- Attending standardisation and team meetings at designated centres to develop team and individual performance
- Promote and ensure safe working practices in line with current Health and Safety legislation, including health & safety department inspections & risk assessments.
- Any other requirement which may be asked of from time to time
- To ensure ILPs are completed appropriate to individual learner requirements, including smart targets setting & incorporating planned review points.
- Timely completion of progress review at pre planned points within the learning programme.
- To complete funding body documentation for learners as required.
- To accurately complete learner progress documentation, ensuring timely success.
- Achieved or be working towards a recognised assessor qualification
- Hold qualification - D32 or D33 or A1 or TQFE/TQSE and CPD evidence to most current standards
- L3 qualification within the industry
- Occupational experience as a general ground worker is desirable (main duties of this role: ground working, concrete, shuttering, ducting, drainage, laying kerbs/paving/resurfacing roads, digging trenches and foundations)
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silve
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.