Engagement Support Officers play an essential role in promoting the curriculum on offer within our Digital Academy and recruiting learners onto the appropriate programmes through marketing and sales activity. The post holder will provide robust information, advice and guidance to potential learners, enrol them onto the relevant courses suited to their career aspirations. The purpose of this is to then gain interviews for our learners and support them through the transition from completion of training and qualification into employment. Our digital academy focuses on upskilling and developing learning who have an interested on embarking on a career in the IT world. Some of but not all of the qualifications we deliver are within Cyber Security, Programming, Networking and Digital Skills. At present, our academy runs fully remote over different online platforms which gives us huge scope to support learners from across the country with their education. As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Excellent communication at all levels
- You are self-motivated
- Substantial customer service skills
- Sales and marketing experience including cold calling
- IT skills are essential
- Have basic knowledge of IT sector
- Developing and maintaining good strong relationships with external organisations
- Identifying and promoting courses to learner and learner referral sources
- Engaging with potential learners and providing them with accurate information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all of the above activities
- Carrying out initial assessment activities, identify individual learner support requirements and communicate to the relevant colleagues
- Identify employment opportunities linked within the training and qualifications that we provide within our Pre-employment provision. The purpose of this is to gain interviews for our learners and support the transition from completion of training and qualifications into employment Apprenticeships or Further Education.
- Maintaining the learner tracking details for each of the courses and effectively communicating with the relevant tutors and assessors to collate all of this information
- Support the tracking of the learners upon completion into a positive destination for a period of 26 weeks.
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Attending promotions days at clients premises when required and promoting the companies services to potential customers/learners
- Attending careers events in order to promote Learning Curve Group
- Accurately and timely completion of all recruitment documentation
- Effectively communicating with other staff members about day to day activities
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Deliver the company values
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.