Learning Curve Group are a national training provider going through an exciting period of change and growth across all of its services. We are looking for an Account Manager to support within our Apprenticeships division to grow our Property provision. The post holder will be accountable for leading on the sales strategy with levy paying employers and make a significant contribution to the growth of our company. This is a national, field based role with regular travel to Head Office and Levy paying clients across the UK.
- Support our strategic development plan which sets out the vision and key targets for the growth of activity with Levy payers and strategic employer partners
- Developing and managing key accounts within the social landlord , block management and estate agency sectors
- Build strong networks with employers and other key stakeholders such as public sector bodies
- Generate Levy apprenticeship starts in line with budgeted revenue requirements
- Responsibility for the management of own KPI’s
- Contribute to research to identify new areas of employer need and new products and markets
- Contribute to the development of a marketing strategy to support the plans for growth in apprentice numbers and income at Levy paying employers and strategic employer partners and to establish and maintain our reputation as an employer responsive provider
- Represent us on various advisory bodies and business forums
- Developing the Levy apprenticeship brand, promoting apprenticeships to schools, parents, young people and businesses
- Support the sales strategy to engage new levy paying clients and confirm the most appropriate training solution, including:
- Identification of new Levy paying clients and strategic partners
- Carry out training need analysis / ONA process to identify the best options that meet the client’s needs and objectives, including AEB related provision
- Map current commercial client training into apprenticeship standards up to level 7 and AEB programmes
- Map apprenticeship standards and AEB programmes to relevant training requirements
- Negotiate third party provider pricing, when non-LCG Apprenticeships are identified
- Agree implementation plan and timetable
- Obtain contract and lead on contract negotiations with support of the wider Team
- Implement and comply with the Company’s Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
- Undertake such duties as may be required commensurate with the level of responsibility and nature of the job in discussion with your line manager
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding , Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and be vigilant to potential concerns and risks at all times
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
We love to develop our people so even if you don't meet 100% of the essential criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Knowledge and experience within the housing and property management space desirable
- Knowledge of IRPM , ARLA ,CIH and related qualifications
- Knowledge of ROPA and the impact and opportunities relating to the housing and property sector.
- Industry knowledge relating to key roles within the sector and appropriate apprenticeship programmes to meet employer and learner needs.
- Supporting management role recruitment using job board platforms and knowledge of commercial recruitment within the HPM sector advantageous.
- Knowledge of housing and property management apprenticeships and delivery models and EPA requirements desirable.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Ability to write business tenders and present to audiences
- Energy, vision and passion
You’re unique – and we love that about you. As an equal opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Don’t just take our word for it though! Our commitment to a number of covenants and pledges will show you just how serious we are about equal opportunities for all:
- Disability Confident Employer
- Armed Forces Covenant Silver
- Domestic Abuse Covenant
- Durham Enable
- Care Leaver Covenant
26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
We understand the gift of time, whether it’s to see your loved ones or just spending time doing the things you love. That’s why in addition to your basic allowance of 26 days your annual leave allowance can rise to as much as 44 days per annum (inclusive of BH) because of these amazing extra leave perks:
Buy & Sell | You can buy sell up to an extra 5 days annual leave each year
2YRS Service | Staff who have 2YRS service received an extra 2 days annual leave
5YRS Service | Staff who have 5YRS service receive a further 2 days annual leave
10YRS Service | Staff who have 10YRS service receive a further 1 days annual leave
YOUR OTHER PURPLE PERKS
- Early Finish Fridays | Our staff can enjoy a 4PM finish on the last Friday of Every Month
- Armed Forces Covenant Silver | Extra leave entitlements for reservists
- Healthcare Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Social events
- Company Sick Pay and Bereavement Leave
- Uniform provided
HEAD OFFICE PERKS
We wish we could provide these to all, but as a national company its not always possible. However these perks are available to all staff when they attend our incredible Head Office space.
- Electric Car charging points
- Free fruit, Coffee and Tea
- Onsite Shower
- Prayer room on request or list of nearest available places of worship
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or need support in applying for this role, please contact our recruitment team on 01388 777129 or Workforus@Learningcurvegroup.co.uk
If the working hours, days or times don't quite meet your needs please contact us to see if we can accommodate working flexibly.