- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Using resources for education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Equality and Diversity
- Preparing for the personal tutoring role
- Understanding and managing behaviours in a learning environment
This course will be delivered through online taught sessions, access to our online platform for workbooks and observations of your teaching will also be carried out. You will also need to carry out a minimum of 30 hours of practice.
Make and enquiry below
We'll let you know our next start date
Continue your journey to a rewarding career
How Learners use this course
This qualification will help you develop your career in teaching and is perfect for those who have already completed the Level 3 Award in Education and Trainng. Upon completion, you will be qualified to lead solo lessons in a further education environment to adults as they continue to learn throughout their lives.