- Child development from conception to seven years
- Children’s Health and Well Being
- Providing Safe Environments for Children
- Child Health
- Play and Learning
- Understanding Children’s Additional Needs
- Observation, Assessment and Planning
- Support Emergent Literacy
- Supporting Emergent Mathematics
- Preparing for School Readiness
- International Perspectives
- Reflective Practice for Professional Development
- Professional Partnerships in Early Years
If a Learner doesn't already hold a A-C/4-9 IN GCSE Maths and/or English, they will also undergo functional skills up to a level 2 (equivalent to A-C/4-9 GCSE).
Learners can progress directly into a working environment within a nursery, playgroup, primary school etc.
- 16-18 - Fully Funded
- 18-24 - Fully Funded if not already achieved a Level 3 prior
- 19+ - If you already hold a Level 3 you can take out a Learner Loan
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an interview at one of our Academies.
LCG Velvet Mills,
Emma - 07817135925