Knowledge – Understand own role in motivating the team; understand how to effectively organise and coordinate a team to provide required levels of service; know the marketing and sales activities of the business and how to support them to achieve the desired outcome
- Skills – Contribute to and monitor operational procedures, working practices and team performance and make recommendations for business improvements; plan, resource and organise the team to meet expected levels of customer demand within business constraints
- Behaviours – Demonstrate a personal drive to achieve the business values, vision and objectives; contribute to the review process, being aware of the individual needs of the team; lead by example
To view all Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours for this apprenticeship visit: Hospitality Supervisor - Institute of Apprenticeships
Those with an annual wage bill of less than £3m do not pay the Apprenticeship Levy. Instead, 95% of each apprenticeship is funded by the government whilst a 5% investment is required by the employer to enhance the skills of their employee.
- Employers are also be eligible for a £1000 incentive payment if the apprentice is aged 16 – 18.
- Employers with less than 50 employees and where the apprentice is aged 16 – 18, the government will fund 100% of the apprentice and are eligible for a £1000 incentive payment.
- Employers with those aged 19+ the government will continue to fund 95% of the apprenticeship programme whilst a 5% investment is required by the employer.
Businesses can manage this through the Apprenticeship Service online account.
For more information and guidance on this service then please get in touch with our team, who can give you further information.